The NHQA Application is available for download at this link http://www.probuilder.com/NHQAapp
Yuma, Ariz., building code effectiveness rating among nation’s best
Grade is shared by just 1 percent of cities across the country
The Insurance Services Office Inc. (ISO) upgraded its building code effectiveness rating for the city of Yuma, Ariz., to a level shared previously by only one other jurisdiction in Arizona and only 1 percent of jurisdictions nationwide. The upgraded Building Code Effectiveness Grading Schedule (BCEGS) went up to a grade of 2. The grading scale is 1 to 10, with 1 being highest; however, few achieve a 1 rating.
Comments on: "Yuma, Ariz., building code effectiveness rating among nation’s best"
More like this
- Evanston, Ill., regains favorable insurance rating after improving code enforcement
- Los Angeles homes facing new reflective roof requirement
- New code in Prescott, Ariz., requires energy-efficient testing, data
- Some homes under construction in Moore, Okla., not up to tornado code
- Door knob code revisions generating controversy