Wireless Climate Control
Uponor’s new Climate Control Zoning System uses the latest in wireless technology to deliver the control your homeowners’ desire.
The zoning system ships in a starter kit that includes a radio-controlled module as a base unit; the interface module; an external and removable antenna; connection cables; necessary mounting accessories; instructions and a user manual.
More like this
- Families benefiting from Uponor systems in new Habitat for Humanity Eco Village homes
- San Francisco's $100,000 House
- NRCA University Launches Energy Efficiency and Energy Codes Online Learning Module for Roofers
- Home manufacturer 'raises the roof' with second story modular additions
- Home builders may need to accommodate increased demand for smart home systems