Tools and technologies are introduced every day that can help you do your job more efficiently.
Vermont passes law to promote use of heat pumps
Provisions of the law include an incentive program to lower the cost of the most efficient cold climate heat pumps.
Vermont passed legislation to encourage a transition to wider use of heat pump technology. The plan calls for the launch of a new incentive program in 2014 to lower the cost of the most efficient cold climate heat pump models; increased collaboration with suppliers to bring leading-edge cold climate heat pump models to Vermont; and to continue to provide consumer information about the benefits of heat pump technology.
Comments on: "Vermont passes law to promote use of heat pumps"
More like this
- Heat pumps become economical for cold climates
- EPA program recognizes 'most efficient' Energy Star-rated products
- European Passivhaus tailored for North America in new standard
- NRDC sues federal housing regulators for blocking clean energy projects for homeowners
- Residential building efficiency could help reverse the impact of climate change