This link will take you to the Pence & Freese 2010 Baldrige Application (They earned the Baldrige Award for Performance Excellence for the small business category) The application at the below
Top 5 growing job markets in 2011
The Bureau of Labor Statistics recently released its full year ranked data on job growth in metropolitan areas nationwide, as reported by New Geography.
The Bureau of Labor Statistics recently released its full year ranked data on job growth in metropolitan areas nationwide, as reported by New Geography. 51 regions—all sporting populations of 1 million people or higher—were included on the 2011 list. Cities were ranked based on the percent of increase in jobs between 2010 and 2011. Below are the top five:
1. Austin-Round Rock-San Marcos, Texas (2.85 percent)
2. San Jose-Sunnyvale-Santa Clara, Calif. (2.69 percent)
3. Houston-Sugar Land-Baytown, Texas (2.57 percent)
4. Charlotte-Gastonia-Rock Hill, N.C.-S.C. (2.38 percent)
5. Nashville-Davidson-Murfreesboro-Franklin, Tenn. (2.37 percent)
To see the rest of the list, click here.