When designing a wood-framed floor system for residential projects, building to meet the applicable codes is only one step in the design process.
RISE provides additional eligibility track for certified solar roofing professionals
Three years experience, 40 hours of education and training among requirements for new eligibility track
Roof Integrated Solar Energy (RISE) will offer a new eligibility track for its Certified Solar Roofing Professional (CSRP) designation that will allow more solar roofing professionals to qualify for the certification. With the new eligibility track, those who have three years experience; involvement in a minimum of five projects installing commercial and residential roof-mounted photovoltaic (PV) systems; and 40 hours of recognized education and training are eligible to sit for the CSRP exam.
Comments on: "RISE provides additional eligibility track for certified solar roofing professionals"
More like this
- RISE wants input for rooftop solar PV system survey
- San Diego County moves toward code amendments to promote energy-efficient homes
- NAHB, NKBA agree to expand members' educational opportunities
- NRCA University Launches Energy Efficiency and Energy Codes Online Learning Module for Roofers
- Octogenarian Earns NATE Recertification