ABC’s Extreme Home Makeover challenged Veridian Homes (of Madison WI) in 2008 to build a home for a family in need. The home builder’s quality management practices and innovation culture were the
Residential market drives solar power growth in 2013
Residential PV installations were up 49 percent year-over-year through the third quarter.
The residential segment is growing faster than any other in the U.S. solar market, and the largest number of American homes in history had solar panels installed in the third quarter, according to a report from the Solar Energy Industry Association and GTM Research. Residential PV installations were up 49 percent year-over-year through the third quarter. SEIA and GTM Research expect that figure to expand to 52 percent by the end of the year. The robust growth in the residential solar market, coupled with utility installations, could help the country exceed Germany in solar energy capacity for the first time in 15 years, SEIA says.
Comments on: "Residential market drives solar power growth in 2013"
More like this
- U.S. residential PV installations rose 60 percent in 2013
- New solar energy index reveals "roller coaster" effect
- Third-party ownership leading PV-financing model in U.S.
- Harvard: Double-Digit Growth Likely in Remodeling Market in 2011
- Trulia: Home asking prices up 3.8 percent in October and November