This link will take you to the Pence & Freese 2010 Baldrige Application (They earned the Baldrige Award for Performance Excellence for the small business category) The application at the below
Public comment period open on racking criteria for asphalt shingle roof systems
Document is meant to improve collaboration between solar, roofing industries
The Center for Environmental Innovation in Roofing’s PV Taskforce is releasing the first public draft of PV Racking and Attachment Criteria for Effective Asphalt Shingle Roof System Integration for an initial round of public comment. The document is intended to enhance collaboration between key stakeholders from the solar and roofing industries and accelerate the deployment of rooftop integrated solar. Members of the solar industry and other interested parties are encouraged to submit comments and engage the task force in future stakeholder discussions.
Comments on: "Public comment period open on racking criteria for asphalt shingle roof systems "
More like this
- Metal roof panels offer energy-efficient alternative to asphalt shingles
- New solar energy index reveals "roller coaster" effect
- New document explains asphalt shingle sealant properties, options
- Asphalt shingle roof systems best practices guide now available
- Colorado homeowners fighting for fire-resistant asphalt roofing