Professional Builder webcast: Value-engineered housing for today's buyer market
December 17, 2009
at 1 pm EST
|Today’s buyers are more value conscious than any generation we have seen since the post-war era. But, unlike the war vets, these buyers won’t sacrifice the design features and amenities that they have come to expect in new housing. To remain competitive and profitable, home builders need to value engineer every step of the development process.
LEARN HOW TO:
- Identify the true value of home designs and features. What are buyers willing pay for?
- Optimize and value engineer to get the highest and best use for
- Create smaller spaces that live big and show your buyers how
to furnish them
- Respond to the changing demographics in your marketplace
- Make the most of your marketing dollars
- Keep upgrades affordable while maximizing impact
- Make standard options look superb
Lolita A. Dirks
MIRM, CAASH, IIDA
Lita Dirks & Co., LLC
Greenwood Village, Colo.
EDI Architecture, PC
E.A.Platt & Co., Inc.