The Home Depot is dedicated year-round to providing builders, remodelers and other contractors with a customized shopping experience that helps them save time and money.
OSHA extends feedback period for disclosure of workplace injuries proposal
Deadline extended 30 days at the request of NAHB
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration said it would extend the comment period for a proposal that would require employers to submit electronic reports of workplace injuries and illnesses. The feedback period would be extended by 30 days to March 8, to address the request of the National Association of Home Builders.
Comments on: "OSHA extends feedback period for disclosure of workplace injuries proposal"
More like this
- OSHA extends comment period on proposed injury and illness rule
- OSHA proposes workplace injury disclosure requirement for large firms
- OSHA encourages comments on respirable crystalline silica rules
- OSHA may require company-wide reporting of injuries and illnesses
- OSHA moves to reduce exposure to crystalline silica