When designing a wood-framed floor system for residential projects, building to meet the applicable codes is only one step in the design process.
OSHA’s Stop Falls web site includes fall prevention videos
OSHA is also planning a National Safety Stand-Down event for next month.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has launched the Stop Falls website that explains fall-protection standards and offers videos demonstrating preventive measures. OSHA also plans a National Safety Stand-Down in early June, where employers and employees are encouraged to take a break from work to discuss fall hazards. Stop Falls includes Spanish-language content.
Comments on: "OSHA’s Stop Falls web site includes fall prevention videos"
More like this
- OSHA may assume fall-protection oversight in Arizona
- Fall protection violations top OSHA citations list
- OSHA’s funding disclosure requirement for silica rule comments draws ire
- OSHA postpones enforcement of new fall-protection rules until March 15, 2013
- Washington State modifies fall-protection rules, adds safety-watch system