Since 2006, the North American Deck & Railing Association has annually promoted “Deck Safety Month” each spring.
OSHA’s Stop Falls web site includes fall prevention videos
OSHA is also planning a National Safety Stand-Down event for next month.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has launched the Stop Falls website that explains fall-protection standards and offers videos demonstrating preventive measures. OSHA also plans a National Safety Stand-Down in early June, where employers and employees are encouraged to take a break from work to discuss fall hazards. Stop Falls includes Spanish-language content.
Comments on: "OSHA’s Stop Falls web site includes fall prevention videos"
More like this
- OSHA may assume fall-protection oversight in Arizona
- Fall protection violations top OSHA citations list
- OSHA’s funding disclosure requirement for silica rule comments draws ire
- OSHA postpones enforcement of new fall-protection rules until March 15, 2013
- Washington State modifies fall-protection rules, adds safety-watch system