“Of the primary goals of Quality, Cost and Delivery, Quality should always have the highest priority.
Obama’s climate resilience panel says PVs, cool roofs should be part of solution
Other focuses include disaster recovery, infrastructure upgrades and renewable energy projects
The Task Force on Climate Preparedness and Resilience appointed by President Barack Obama convened in Los Angeles to discuss with local governments possible solutions to mitigate global warming. Among the suggestions were rooftop solar energy systems and cool roofs, which could be encouraged by policies from local governments, said Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti. The talks also seek to offer the assistance of the federal government for disaster recovery, infrastructure upgrades, and renewable energy projects in cities and states.
Comments on: "Obama’s climate resilience panel says PVs, cool roofs should be part of solution"
More like this
- NRDC sues federal housing regulators for blocking clean energy projects for homeowners
- Task force to examine resiliency in the face of climate change
- Five U.S. cities leading on climate change initiatives
- Cool roofs help save energy, says Global Cool Cities Alliance official
- Los Angeles may add cool roofs to its building code