Since 2006, the North American Deck & Railing Association has annually promoted “Deck Safety Month” each spring.
Oakwood Homes, Solar City partner on no-cost PVs for homebuyers
Monthly leasing fee at Oakwood covers installation as well
A partnership between Solar City of San Mateo, Calif., and Oakwood Homes in Denver allows for solar panels on the houses at no cost to homebuyers. Homeowners can cover the cost of the rooftop solar energy systems through a monthly leasing fee while reducing their utility bills. Buyers who opt for solar panels do not require Oakwood to redesign their homes because the partnership accommodates for installation.
Comments on: "Oakwood Homes, Solar City partner on no-cost PVs for homebuyers"
More like this
- Connecticut’s solar power fund boosts installation of PVs on homes statewide
- Rooftop PVs may produce more energy facing west instead of south
- Debate over net metering for rooftop PVs moves to Colorado
- Building-integrated PVs projected to be multi-billion dollar industry by 2015
- Obama’s climate resilience panel says PVs, cool roofs should be part of solution