“Breakthrough means change, a dynamic, decisive movement to new, higher levels of performance……..Breakthrough is, then, the creation of good (or at least, necessary) changes, whereas control is the
New report shows importance of expanding solar heating and cooling
The proliferation of solar heating and cooling systems would create 50,250 U.S. jobs and save more than $61 billion in future energy costs, according to the Solar Energy Industries Association.
The Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA) has released a new report outlining ways to create 50,250 new American jobs and save more than $61 billion in future energy costs by expanding the use of innovative and cost-effective solar heating and cooling (SHC) systems across the nation.
Comments on: "New report shows importance of expanding solar heating and cooling"
More like this
- Sunnovations introduces new approach to solar hot water monitoring
- NRDC sues federal housing regulators for blocking clean energy projects for homeowners
- Cool roofs can save 15 percent on cooling costs in California’s climate
- Use natural light, earth-friendly materials when designing green home
- New solar energy index reveals "roller coaster" effect