New Home Company buys NoCal lots
The New Home Company has purchased 128 single-family detached lots within The Parkway masterplan in Folsom, Calif.
The New Home Company has purchased 128 single-family detached lots within The Parkway masterplan in Folsom, the company’s northern California division president, Kevin Carson, announced Wednesday, as reported by the Sacramento Business Journal.
The price was not disclosed. The company will begin working with architects on designs, which are expected to range in size from 1,700 to 2,100 square feet, Carson said.
The Parkway is a 612-acre community, about five miles from Intel’s Folsom campus. The homes will be the first single-family homes to be built in the community in three years.
Model homes will open in July, according to Carson.
Comments on: "New Home Company buys NoCal lots"
More like this
- New Home Company creates offshoot firm
- Trumark Homes and Resmark Land close residential project in Silicon Valley for $18.5 million
- Survey: One-third of rental properties in U.S. are single-family homes
- Americans are moving to detached housing, despite popular belief
- Boston looks to sell 250 lots for contractors to build affordable homes