Since 2006, the North American Deck & Railing Association has annually promoted “Deck Safety Month” each spring.
Net Positive Energy + Water is latest green certification standard
Creators hope to improve upon net zero standards
The advancement of sustainable construction has reached a new milestone with the development of Net Positive Energy+Water, a new green building certification standard that aims to improve net zero approaches to energy and water conservation. “We shouldn't have as our end point some point that doesn't do anything. We need to be regenerative and have a net positive [effect] on life,” said Jason McLennan, Living Building Challenge founder.
Comments on: "Net Positive Energy + Water is latest green certification standard"
More like this
- More consumers getting on board with net-zero homes
- Ore. home may be the greenest ever built
- Colorado shipping container home achieves net-zero energy consumption
- Precast concrete duplex in Edmonton, Alberta achieves net zero
- California code revisions move state closer to net-zero energy requirement