Since 2006, the North American Deck & Railing Association has annually promoted “Deck Safety Month” each spring.
Napa County, Calif., adopts new code changes
Changes add green building requirements for home alteration projects
Napa County, Calif., adopted new codes, called CalGreen, that will expand green building requirements to include alteration projects for homes and those that increase the size of a home. The new requirements extend to non-residential additions of more than 1,000 sf or alterations worth more than $200,000. Another change requires water conserving plumbing fixtures to be installed when a property undergoes improvements.
Comments on: "Napa County, Calif., adopts new code changes"
More like this
- New LEED for Homes interpretations published
- San Diego County moves toward developing greener building codes
- Home builders pressure officials to ease up on new building codes in Illinois
- New homes in Palo Alto, Calif., to have wiring for electric vehicle chargers
- Growing trend of U.S. cities loosening zoning regulations