This link will take you to the Pence & Freese 2010 Baldrige Application (They earned the Baldrige Award for Performance Excellence for the small business category) The application at the below
NAHB reaffirms support for mortgage interest deduction
The National Association of Home Builders recently unveiled point-by-point defense of the mortgage interest income tax deduction.
The National Association of Home Builders recently unveiled point-by-point defense of the mortgage interest income tax deduction. NAHB refutes 10 claims of those who support eliminating the deduction. “Almost all studies examining the elimination of the mortgage interest deduction find that it would reduce demand for housing by raising taxes on prospective home buyers,” the association says.
Comments on: "NAHB reaffirms support for mortgage interest deduction"
More like this
- NAHB poll: Majority of voters back politicians who support homeownership policies
- Majority of Americans oppose elimination of mortgage deduction
- NAHB economist asks Congress for more favorable regulatory climate to keep industry healthy
- NAHB sees challenge to mortgage-interest deduction ahead
- 11 ways the ‘fiscal cliff’ deal is a net positive for housing