Spring is here, and work is picking up as the weather warms.
LG Floors offers continuing education credits to architects
AIA-accredited course demonstrates green attributes of resilient flooring
Consistent with the company’s commitment to offer the most professional and beneficial programs to the architectural community, LG Floors is now a continuing education provider. The firm is offering a course entitled, “Resilient Flooring & Green Building” which is now live on AEC Daily's Online Learning Center. Those interested can view the course online at www.lgfloors-usa.com and www.aecdaily.com/sponsor/lgfloors.
Presented by LG Floors’ Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Harry Brownett, this AIA-accredited continuing education course provides an overview of green building; it demonstrates how resilient flooring can support the green building process through the specific use of recyclable material, air quality, materials and maintenance. The course provides 1.0 sustainable design learning credit from the AIA and state. It qualifies for HSW as well.
Comments on: "LG Floors offers continuing education credits to architects"
More like this
- NAHB, NKBA agree to expand members' educational opportunities
- Lean Building Blog: Some of my best friends are architects and engineers — really!
- NKBA celebrates 50 years of leadership through learning
- Chinese-made resilient flooring products achieve FloorScore Indoor Air Quality certification
- Certified Green Dealer adds four new continuing ed training modules