K. Hovnanian’s group president steps down
K. Hovnanian’s Bobby Ray has announced he is stepping down as group president of the builder’s Texas and Florida markets after 12 years with the company.
K. Hovnanian’s Bobby Ray has announced he is stepping down as group president of the builder’s Texas and Florida markets after 12 years with the company, according to a press release.
Ray has been involved in the North Texas housing industry for 30 years. He joined Goodman Homes in 1983 and later became a partner and president. Goodman Homes was acquired by K. Hovnanian in 1999.
Under the direction of Ray, K. Hovnanian also acquired two additional builders in Houston and four builders in Florida. At the height of the housing market in 2006, his group closed about 6,000 homes in the two states with revenues of about $1.8 billion while also doubling the size of K. Hovnanian in the Dallas-Fort Worth area to 1500 units.
For more information: wwww.khov.com
Comments on: " K. Hovnanian’s group president steps down "
More like this
- Industry veteran Bobby Ray joins Darling Homes Board of Directors
- K. Hovnanian Homes celebrates 50 years of homebuilding in Southern California
- Investment group buys Taylor Morrison and Monarch for $955 million
- M/I Homes enters San Antonio market with TriStone Homes acquisition
- Taylor Morrison acquisition finalized for $955 million