The Home Depot is dedicated year-round to providing builders, remodelers and other contractors with a customized shopping experience that helps them save time and money.
Justice Department, HUD crack down on lending discrimination against pregnant women
Both agencies have begun fining lenders and insurers over the last several years.
Lenders and mortgage insurers allegedly delay or deny loan applications when a borrower is pregnant or heading for maternity leave, but federal law prohibits this form of discrimination. Both the Justice Department and the Department of Housing and Urban Development have fined several lenders and insurers on maternity discrimination grounds during the last several years.
Comments on: "Justice Department, HUD crack down on lending discrimination against pregnant women"
More like this
- NFHA: Homeowners with disabilities faced greatest discrimination in 2011
- HUD/FHA Bureaucracy Stalling Condo Financing in Michigan
- Economic stimulus measure includes multifamily housing provisions
- NARI supports Senate EPA Lead Rule Reform bill
- Senate bill would reform EPA’s lead renovation, repair, and painting rules