ABC’s Extreme Home Makeover challenged Veridian Homes (of Madison WI) in 2008 to build a home for a family in need. The home builder’s quality management practices and innovation culture were the
Idaho to adopt new carbon monoxide codes
According to the International Building Code, buildings that house up to two families are required to have a CO detector installed. Idaho is set to adopt that code.
December 19, 2012
Comments on: "Idaho to adopt new carbon monoxide codes"
More like this
- New ASHRAE residential indoor air quality standard adds carbon monoxide alarm requirement
- Cedar-shake shingles prohibited in Hailey, Idaho, to stop spread of wildfires
- Wheaton, Ill. lawmakers ponder heat detector requirement for attached garages
- Wisconsin Amish resist smoke detector regulations
- Dallas begins second phase of 2030 carbon neutrality plan