Idaho to adopt new carbon monoxide codes
According to the International Building Code, buildings that house up to two families are required to have a CO detector installed. Idaho is set to adopt that code.
December 19, 2012
Comments on: "Idaho to adopt new carbon monoxide codes"
More like this
- New ASHRAE residential indoor air quality standard adds carbon monoxide alarm requirement
- Cedar-shake shingles prohibited in Hailey, Idaho, to stop spread of wildfires
- Wheaton, Ill. lawmakers ponder heat detector requirement for attached garages
- Wisconsin Amish resist smoke detector regulations
- Mississippi’s first statewide building code making homes hurricane resilient