When designing a wood-framed floor system for residential projects, building to meet the applicable codes is only one step in the design process.
Group net metering could boost solar energy in New Hampshire
Company running initiative also installs panels for owners
The concept of “group net metering,” which allows off-site users to share in the benefits of solar energy systems, is being launched in New Hampshire under the initiative of NhSolarGarden.com. The firm installs solar arrays for property owners, and allows electricity customers to join a group that would benefit from the installation.
Comments on: "Group net metering could boost solar energy in New Hampshire"
More like this
- Sunnovations introduces new approach to solar hot water monitoring
- Oakwood Homes, Solar City partner on no-cost PVs for homebuyers
- Arizona regulators deliberate crucial net metering policy for solar panels
- Debate over net metering for rooftop PVs moves to Colorado
- Minnesota’s tariff on rooftop solar includes incentives for carbon reduction