A new book out called ‘The Elements of Building: A Business Handbook for Residential Builders and Tradesmen’ by Mark Kerson is a valuable read.
Google, SunPower to create $250 million fund to finance residential solar projects
Joint venture will purchase solar panels and lease them at reduced cost
Google and SunPower Corp. will create a $250 million fund designed to finance residential solar power rooftops across the country. The companies will purchase solar panels and lease them for a cost they say is “typically lower than [the] normal electricity bill.” SunPower committed $150 million, and Google is contributing $100 million to the fund.
Comments on: "Google, SunPower to create $250 million fund to finance residential solar projects"
More like this
- Solar panels becoming standard option for new home buyers in U.S.
- Incentives, leasing policies driving PV installations in New York
- Connecticut’s solar power fund boosts installation of PVs on homes statewide
- Student loan debt will stop 414,000 from buying houses this year
- Sun Number tool analyzes viability of solar power for millions of homes