Georgia roofing groups support bill requiring licenses for roofing contractors
Measure meant to protect storm-damage victims
Roofing trade groups in Georgia support a proposal that would require roofing contractors to obtain state licenses. The aim is to deter unscrupulous companies that take advantage of people affected by storm damages.
Comments on: "Georgia roofing groups support bill requiring licenses for roofing contractors"
More like this
- Lawmakers lament recent failure of Oklahoma bills on contractors
- Reinforcing roofs to withstand hurricanes not expensive, says Florida non-profit
- Philadelphia City Council mulling construction worker ID cards
- Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- Economic stimulus measure includes multifamily housing provisions