When designing a wood-framed floor system for residential projects, building to meet the applicable codes is only one step in the design process.
Georgia roofing groups support bill requiring licenses for roofing contractors
Measure meant to protect storm-damage victims
Roofing trade groups in Georgia support a proposal that would require roofing contractors to obtain state licenses. The aim is to deter unscrupulous companies that take advantage of people affected by storm damages.
Comments on: "Georgia roofing groups support bill requiring licenses for roofing contractors"
More like this
- Lawmakers lament recent failure of Oklahoma bills on contractors
- Reinforcing roofs to withstand hurricanes not expensive, says Florida non-profit
- Philadelphia City Council mulling construction worker ID cards
- Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- Economic stimulus measure includes multifamily housing provisions