ABC’s Extreme Home Makeover challenged Veridian Homes (of Madison WI) in 2008 to build a home for a family in need. The home builder’s quality management practices and innovation culture were the
First quarter 2014 LEED rating system addenda now available
Seventy-one total new LEED interpretations now offered by USGBC
Jan. 1st quarterly addenda to the LEED rating systems and reference guides are now available. There are 71 new LEED Interpretations (10292, 10298—10367), including 65 for Homes and Multifamily Midrise (1003—10367).
Comments on: "First quarter 2014 LEED rating system addenda now available"
More like this
- New LEED for Homes interpretations published
- LEED v4 material appearing on credential exams spring 2014
- Southern Forest Products Assn. revamps pressure-treated pine specifications
- Measuring whole building energy use among big changes in LEED v4
- Green building standards can help buildings become more storm-resistant