Last year, nearly 30 percent of new homes in the U.S. had partial or full basements, according to the Census Bureau’s Survey of Construction.
Feinberg & Associates Architectural Design Firm Forms Strategic Alliance
Architectural design firm forms strategic alliance with seven other businesses all offering real estate related professional services
January 6, 2009
William A. Feinberg, President of Feinberg & Associates, P.C., the architectural design firm, announced today that his firm has spearheaded the formation of a strategic alliance with seven other businesses all offering real estate related professional services. This unique approach to assisting new clients in the tough business climate not only supports the group's existing client network but also allows the companies to offer a very comprehensive scope of services to potential new builder/developer clients as well as to our existing clients.
The affiliated companies range from an acquisition and development consulting firm, to a financial resource organization as well as engineering firms that specialize in structural, civil and environmental engineering. Also in the group are heavily experienced firms that offer full marketing, sales and advertising services. The combined workforce of the eight companies exceeds 500 professionals and has offices in the Tri-State and Middle Atlantic States region.
Since it is often the architectural concept design team that is called in to evaluate density, appropriate products and a workable site plan, Feinberg & Associates put into its marketing budget the dollars to also bring in its team of affiliates before they are hired or under formal contracts. This is an invaluable property critique for builder/developers and it is an excellent way in which developers can become acquainted with the various professional services this group offers at no initial cost during these challenging economic times.
Mr. Feinberg stated, "It is the intention of our group to reach out to new and existing clients not only in our established market areas but also into regions that present new opportunities and challenges for this extraordinary team of established and well recognized professionals. We as a company are excited about this new approach to business expansion and after making a few preliminary visits to new clients, we are pleased that the initial reaction was very, very positive to the extensive services the alliance offers!"
The companies which are included in this network include:
- Joseph L. Di Bernardo & Associates, LLC - a real estate acquisition and development consulting firm located in Northern New Jersey.
- C.H. Kauffman & Associates, Inc. - a financial firm servicing the development and construction industry with offices in Central New Jersey.
- O'Donnell & Naccarato - a well established structural engineering firm based in Philadelphia and with offices in Fairfax, Virginia, Princeton, New Jersey, the Lehigh Valley, Washington, D.C., West Palm Beach and Orlando, Florida.
- AKRF - a New York City environmental engineering firm with offices in the New York Metropolitan area as well as in the Mid-Atlantic states.
- Patton Harris Rust & Associates - a Chantilly, Virginia based civil engineering firm with five offices across Virginia, a West Virginia office and three other office locations in Maryland.
- The Marcon Group, located in Westchester County, New York specializes in
Marketing, sales administration, advertising and model merchandising.
- The William E. Becker Organization, New Jersey based experts in marketing Active adult housing.
Despite a difficult business climate that is predicted to continue into 2009, Bill Feinberg and the member companies in this alliance are all very optimistic about the results their efforts will bring in working together as a cohesive and highly organized business team. The alliance will be presenting a two-part seminar at the Atlantic Builder's Convention on April 22 and 23, 2009 in Atlantic City titled: BOOT CAMP FOR BUILDERS IN A TROUBLED ECONOMY.
For further information about this pro-active approach to opening up new lines of business contact:
Joseph Di Bernardo, Spokesperson for the Alliance