When designing a wood-framed floor system for residential projects, building to meet the applicable codes is only one step in the design process.
EPA publishes ‘best management practices’ rule on erosion, stormwater at construction sites
New rule will apply only during construction phase of a project
The Environmental Protection Agency published a new rule this month that will require the construction, housing, and utility sectors to carry out "best management practices" in order to prevent erosion and harmful stormwater discharges at construction sites. The rule, taking effect on May 5, will apply only during the construction phase of a project.
Comments on: "EPA publishes ‘best management practices’ rule on erosion, stormwater at construction sites"
More like this
- 3 reasons why NHQ Award winners are faring better than most builders
- Designing Floor Systems for Optimal Performance
- 10 steps to mastering field quality – A positive indicator for a recovering industry
- Highlights and Insights from the 2009 International Builders’ Show
- Increasing Sales & Revenue: NHQA Winners 2011-2012 Achieving Performance Excellence