This link will take you to the Pence & Freese 2010 Baldrige Application (They earned the Baldrige Award for Performance Excellence for the small business category) The application at the below
EPA cracks down on lead paint rules
Agency's focus is on protection from lead dust
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) recently announced 16 enforcement actions for violations of the lead-based paint Renovation, Repair and Painting Rule (RRP). A priority for EPA’s enforcement program is to protect children, and others, from exposure to lead dust that can cause lead poisoning by ensuring that renovators follow the RRP and other lead rules, EPA says.
Comments on: "EPA cracks down on lead paint rules"
More like this
- NARI supports Senate EPA Lead Rule Reform bill
- Video: Lead paint violation goes viral- $150,000 fine for remodeler
- Authority of EPA, OSHA among top U.S. regulatory battles for 2014
- Senate bill would reform EPA’s lead renovation, repair, and painting rules
- Report shows EPA underestimated costs tied to lead paint rule