When designing a wood-framed floor system for residential projects, building to meet the applicable codes is only one step in the design process.
EPA cracks down on lead paint rules
Agency's focus is on protection from lead dust
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) recently announced 16 enforcement actions for violations of the lead-based paint Renovation, Repair and Painting Rule (RRP). A priority for EPA’s enforcement program is to protect children, and others, from exposure to lead dust that can cause lead poisoning by ensuring that renovators follow the RRP and other lead rules, EPA says.
Comments on: "EPA cracks down on lead paint rules"
More like this
- NARI supports Senate EPA Lead Rule Reform bill
- Video: Lead paint violation goes viral- $150,000 fine for remodeler
- Authority of EPA, OSHA among top U.S. regulatory battles for 2014
- Senate bill would reform EPA’s lead renovation, repair, and painting rules
- Report shows EPA underestimated costs tied to lead paint rule