Comstock and SunBridge Capital Management form alliance
Comstock and SunBridge Capital Management formed a strategic alliance to facilitate the companies’ pursuit of home building and multi-family rental projects in the Capital.
Comstock Homebuilding and SunBridge Capital Management have formed a strategic alliance to facilitate the companies’ pursuit of single-family for-sale housing and multi-family rental projects in the Washington, D.C., area, MarketWatch reported.
The strategic alliance calls for project funding of up to $25 million from each party to capitalize agreed-upon potential investments. SunBridge will also provide up to $20 million of senior secured financing, thereby strengthening Comstock's ability to pursue new real-estate investment and development opportunities.
Comments on: "Comstock and SunBridge Capital Management form alliance"
More like this
- 55+ housing market more positive about multi-family rentals
- Multi-family production hits six-year high in fourth quarter 2011
- 9 takeaways from Harvard's 2012 State of the Nation’s Housing report
- State Housing Finance Authorities Resuming Lending, Up To 100% Financing
- Housing starts jump 6.9 percent in June