Since 2006, the North American Deck & Railing Association has annually promoted “Deck Safety Month” each spring.
California commission moves to exempt solar power storage for extra fees
Solar battery systems would be treated as net-metered solar systems under the proposed decision
The California Public Utilities Commission issued a proposed decision that would exempt most solar storage projects from extra utility fees and interconnection studies. The decision would require utilities to treat solar battery systems as net-metered solar systems, as long as they meet certain requirements. Systems larger than 10 kilowatts will need a separate meter for measuring the interchange of power between batteries and solar generation.
Comments on: "California commission moves to exempt solar power storage for extra fees"
More like this
- Net-metering case goes to Ohio Supreme Court
- Debate over net metering for rooftop PVs moves to Colorado
- National poll finds American homeowners want energy choices
- Arizona regulators deliberate crucial net metering policy for solar panels
- Minnesota’s tariff on rooftop solar includes incentives for carbon reduction