The Home Depot is dedicated year-round to providing builders, remodelers and other contractors with a customized shopping experience that helps them save time and money.
California’s plan to cut greenhouse gases would reduce sprawl
California’s plan to cut greenhouse gas emissions includes rules to reduce urban sprawl.
California’s plan to cut greenhouse gas emissions includes rules to reduce urban sprawl. In Sacramento, the plan accommodates an almost 40 percent increase in population (870,000 new residents) with an expansion of the area’s urban footprint of just 7 percent — mostly protecting the valuable farmland outside existing urban areas by building more densely within. Presumably, local planning and zoning would be changed to accommodate these objectives.
Comments on: "California’s plan to cut greenhouse gases would reduce sprawl"
More like this
- With some motivated by environmental concerns, tiny homes gaining buzz
- Clinton Climate Initiative, USGBC expand global partnership
- U.S. investors cite nine companies for failure to address climate change
- Feds to train U.S. veterans to install solar panels
- EPA unveils first Energy Star label for clothes dryers