“Breakthrough means change, a dynamic, decisive movement to new, higher levels of performance……..Breakthrough is, then, the creation of good (or at least, necessary) changes, whereas control is the
Calif. Title 24 energy code compliance date pushed back to July 1, 2014
Delaying the compliance date allows more time to meet stringent provisions
Due to the stringency of the provisions in California’s new Title 24 energy codes, their implementation has been postponed until July 1, 2014 to allow jurisdictions and engineers to prepare for them. California is striving for newly constructed commercial buildings to achieve Zero Net Energy by 2030. The updated energy efficiency standards to meet this goal will have a substantial impact on how owners design and construct their buildings.
Comments on: "Calif. Title 24 energy code compliance date pushed back to July 1, 2014"
More like this
- California code revisions move state closer to net-zero energy requirement
- California’s Title 24 promises to reshape the construction industry
- New Calif. energy code requires thermostats to be ready for two-way energy management
- Energy-code update expected to prompt builders to disclose energy ratings
- Energy Department rolls out new efficiency standard for furnace fans