A key factor of insulation system performance is the installation.
Builders’ costs to rise 2 percent in Boulder, Colo., thanks to new codes
Remodeling costs also jumped 10 percent as of Jan. 31
Builders in Boulder, Colo., were expected to pay about 2 percent more for new construction and 10 percent more on remodeling projects after the city's new building codes went into effect Friday, Jan. 31. Most of the revised codes center on improving energy efficiency. The predicted increased costs are based on a consultant’s estimate.
Comments on: "Builders’ costs to rise 2 percent in Boulder, Colo., thanks to new codes"
More like this
- Roofers association urges employers to prepare for Affordable Care Act
- Updates to California’s building codes take effect Jan. 1
- First quarter 2014 LEED rating system addenda now available
- California water efficiency regulations may discourage home improvements
- Colorado homeowners fighting for fire-resistant asphalt roofing