'Of course I do', or so you say! But do you, would you really? I have been shocked over the years at the reaction to those who approach managers, bosses, leaders and owners with insights to what is happening in an organization, presenting them with gold, telling them what is wrong, how it can be improved.
In some cases these have been very significant issues, ethical, legal and financial, only to have been dismissed, not believed, told to stop doing what they are doing or worse that they are the problem.
Do you listen? Have you listened?
More like this
- Listen to the culture of Lean
- Sometimes risk management is as simple as listening to your customers
- 'If you think you can, or you cannot, you are right' — Lean Tuesday with Scott Sedam
- The Lean Design Blog: Are TJIs costing you more than they should?
- Using a outside consultant could give you the extra you need.....