While analysts continue to argue about whether or not the dip in housing sales in the first two months of 2014 is weather-related or not, it might be helpful to step back and take a look at the last few years to gain some perspective about where the market may be heading.
BHMA revises five ANSI hardware standards
The Builders Hardware Manufacturers Association has released five revisions to the ANSI/BHMA Standards that have recently been approved by ANSI.
The Builders Hardware Manufacturers Association (BHMA) has released five revisions to the ANSI/BHMA Standards that have recently been approved by ANSI (American National Standards Institute) pertaining to:
Comments on: "BHMA revises five ANSI hardware standards"
More like this
- Builders Hardware Manuf. Assn. revises three standards for hinges, locks, latches
- AAMA publishes standard for multipoint locking hardware for side-hinged doors
- NAHB housing policy briefing
- Report shows EPA underestimated costs tied to lead paint rule
- New ASHRAE residential indoor air quality standard adds carbon monoxide alarm requirement