This link will take you to the Pence & Freese 2010 Baldrige Application (They earned the Baldrige Award for Performance Excellence for the small business category) The application at the below
BHMA revises five ANSI hardware standards
The Builders Hardware Manufacturers Association has released five revisions to the ANSI/BHMA Standards that have recently been approved by ANSI.
The Builders Hardware Manufacturers Association (BHMA) has released five revisions to the ANSI/BHMA Standards that have recently been approved by ANSI (American National Standards Institute) pertaining to:
Comments on: "BHMA revises five ANSI hardware standards"
More like this
- Builders Hardware Manuf. Assn. revises three standards for hinges, locks, latches
- AAMA publishes standard for multipoint locking hardware for side-hinged doors
- NAHB housing policy briefing
- Report shows EPA underestimated costs tied to lead paint rule
- New ASHRAE residential indoor air quality standard adds carbon monoxide alarm requirement