When designing a wood-framed floor system for residential projects, building to meet the applicable codes is only one step in the design process.
Backlash from utilities on rising demand for rooftop solar panels
Some states levying additional fees for customers with PVs
Rising demand for rooftop solar energy systems across the country has prompted adverse reactions from utility companies. Some utilities in Hawaii and Arizona have added fees for customers with rooftop PVs.
Comments on: "Backlash from utilities on rising demand for rooftop solar panels "
More like this
- Debate over net metering for rooftop PVs moves to Colorado
- Oakwood Homes, Solar City partner on no-cost PVs for homebuyers
- Rooftop PVs may produce more energy facing west instead of south
- Obama’s climate resilience panel says PVs, cool roofs should be part of solution
- Sustainable wood controversy leads to LEED ‘backlash bill’ in Florida House