While analysts continue to argue about whether or not the dip in housing sales in the first two months of 2014 is weather-related or not, it might be helpful to step back and take a look at the last few years to gain some perspective about where the market may be heading.
ASHRAE publishes revised filtration standard
A newly revised filtration standard from ASHRAE combines two standards aimed at improving the technical accuracy of filter testing.
A newly revised filtration standard from ASHRAE combines two standards aimed at improving the technical accuracy of filter testing. The new standard addresses three air-cleaner performance characteristics of importance to users: the ability of the device to remove particles from the airstream, the total dust holding capacity with arrestance (weight efficiency), and its resistance to airflow.
Comments on: "ASHRAE publishes revised filtration standard"
More like this
- Builders Hardware Manuf. Assn. revises three standards for hinges, locks, latches
- Proposed new residential energy code would boost efficiency by 20 percent
- Sunnovations introduces new approach to solar hot water monitoring
- Report shows EPA underestimated costs tied to lead paint rule
- Integrity Windows and Doors meets EPA’s most efficient