When designing a wood-framed floor system for residential projects, building to meet the applicable codes is only one step in the design process.
Arizona may impose property taxes on rooftop solar leases
A new interpretation of state law could mean an extra $152 a year in taxes on solar panels
Arizonans who lease solar panels may have to pay property taxes on those PVs next year because of a new interpretation of state law, which solar companies are disputing. Solar leasing companies, which control the majority of new rooftop installations in Arizona, say they will fight the taxes in court if necessary to prevent their customers from paying an estimated $152 a year in taxes.
Comments on: "Arizona may impose property taxes on rooftop solar leases"
More like this
- New solar energy index reveals "roller coaster" effect
- Google, SunPower to create $250 million fund to finance residential solar projects
- Homes ‘made in the USA’ for home buyers who weren’t
- Oakwood Homes, Solar City partner on no-cost PVs for homebuyers
- Scientific group says home solar boom likely in U.S.