“Breakthrough means change, a dynamic, decisive movement to new, higher levels of performance……..Breakthrough is, then, the creation of good (or at least, necessary) changes, whereas control is the
Arizona may impose property taxes on rooftop solar leases
A new interpretation of state law could mean an extra $152 a year in taxes on solar panels
Arizonans who lease solar panels may have to pay property taxes on those PVs next year because of a new interpretation of state law, which solar companies are disputing. Solar leasing companies, which control the majority of new rooftop installations in Arizona, say they will fight the taxes in court if necessary to prevent their customers from paying an estimated $152 a year in taxes.
Comments on: "Arizona may impose property taxes on rooftop solar leases"
More like this
- Oakwood Homes, Solar City partner on no-cost PVs for homebuyers
- Rooftop PVs may produce more energy facing west instead of south
- Debate over net metering for rooftop PVs moves to Colorado
- Connecticut’s solar power fund boosts installation of PVs on homes statewide
- Building-integrated PVs projected to be multi-billion dollar industry by 2015