The key barriers to Implementing Lean Construction have been listed in a UK Construction Industry study. These provide great insights to ensure that your lean implementation is successful.
AGC to study causes of construction deaths, injuries
Common threads in fatalities are being analyzed for better safety standards
The Associated General Contractors of America is conducting a new study to make job sites safer and search for ways to lower the number of injuries and deaths in the construction industry. The study will attempt to identify reasons for the 806 fatalities reported nationwide in 2012. The objective is to find common threads in these incidents that can lead to better safety standards.
Comments on: "AGC to study causes of construction deaths, injuries "
More like this
- OSHA may assume fall-protection oversight in Arizona
- Latest construction accident fatality statistics reverse trend of declining deaths
- Why Starbucks and The Container Store are laughing at you
- Tougher penalties needed for violation of construction safety standards, says advocacy group
- New NIOSH safety rules address material handling practices