Since 2006, the North American Deck & Railing Association has annually promoted “Deck Safety Month” each spring.
10 small towns with hot housing markets
The 24/7 Wall St. blog used data from Zillow to pinpoint 10 small towns that have had large year-over-year price increases. Towns in Arizona, Michigan, California, and Florida are among those that made the list.
The 24/7 Wall St. blog used data from Zillow to pinpoint 10 small towns that have had large year-over-year price increases. To be considered, the town must have between 30,000 to 50,000 residents. Here are the top small towns for housing:
1. Florence, Ariz. - 21.8 percent/$115,300 (one-year home price change/median home value)
2. Northville Township, Mich. - 15.7 percent/$268,700
3. Saratoga, Calif. - 14.4 percent/$1,620,200
4. Kendall West, Fla. - 13.7 percent/$101,800
5. Menlo Park, Calif. - 13.4 percent/$1,169,600
6. Walla Walla, Wash. - 12.8 percent/$167,400
7. Edina, Minn. - 12.0 percent/$344,300
8. Papillion, Neb. - 11.3 percent/$191,500
9. Culpeper, Va. - 9.4 percent/$172,100
10. Parkersburg, W.Va. - 8.8 percent/$71,400
For the full report, visit: http://247wallst.com/2012/09/24/small-towns-with-soaring-housing-markets/
Comments on: "10 small towns with hot housing markets"
More like this
- 10 housing markets poised for biggest price recovery
- Trulia: Asking prices rising, but construction remains low
- Phoenix, other areas hit hard by foreclosures lead top turnaround towns
- BuildFax Remodeling Index Shows 17th Consecutive Month of Gains
- Existing home sales up; biggest gain in prices since 2006